Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Review #14: 2 Chainz - Based On A T.R.U Story (2012)

I realized I haven't had a good laugh in a while, so I decided to finally review Tity Boi A.K.A 2 Chainz's debut album, Based On A T.R.U Story. At the moment 2 Chainz is consistently proving that all you need to make it in the rap game is an apprenticeship with Ludacris, and a friendship with Weezy. Let's see what he can do in an album.

1. Yuck (Feat. Lil Wayne)
The beat sounds like the soundtrack to a spy mission in a low budget movie, and 2 Chainz is a bad rapper. Lil Wayne just kind of sings about girls being on their period. Yuck.

2. Crack
This has to be one of the worst songs I've ever heard. Like the flow is non-existent, the beat's generic and repetitive, and the hook makes me wanna punch a baby.

3. Dope Peddler
I don't like this beat either, it sounds like a bad counterfeit version of Gossip by Lil Wayne. 2 Chainz is 2 Chainz on here.

4. No Lie (Feat. Drake)
I dunno if I've said it, but 2 Chainz is a terrible rapper. But this is pretty much Drake Feat. 2 Chainz, and Drake sounds better than usual on here, so it's the best track so far I suppose.

5. Birthday Song (Feat. Kanye West)
SHE GOT A BIG BOOTY SO WE CALL HER BIG BOOTY (DAMN)! 2 Chainz upped the lyrical ante on that one. At least the beat's good, and Kanye goes in. So this beats out No Lie, but still nothing I'd listen to if I weren't blogging.

6. I'm Different
Titty Boi named this one after his high school motto. 2 Chainz was that kid in the LLS class who decided rapping was cool, and people liked it because was unorthodox. That's all I can find to explain his success. At least he has flow on this, and sounds the best he has so far. WAIT WTF DID HE SAY 100K FOR A FEATURE!?

7. Extremely Blessed (Feat. The-Dream)
This is deffinitely the worst song I've ever heard. 2 Chainz raps worse than usual over a terrible beat, and a JB impersonator makes a large ass cameo.

8. I Luv Dem Strippers (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
It's songs like this that make me wonder why I'm talking about 2 Chainz. Like he obviously makes an effort to be stupid. He must be a human practical joke. WHERES PARIS HILTON? WHERES KAT STACKS? (DAMN) MIIISTER TELEPHONE MAAAAN THERES SUMTHIN WRONG WITH MYYY LINE. YEAH I LOVE DEM STRIPPERS YEAH I LOVE DEM STRIPPERS! This and Extremely Blessed are fighting for worst song ever.

9.Stop Me Now (Feat. Dolla Boy)
Titty Boi gets on a beat left off Rick Ross' catalogue, and is bad on it. This is somehow more boring than the rest of this shit.

10. Money Machine
HA! A confession. 2 Chainz is a money machine. He uses this machine to produce money he uses to buy his way into YMCMB collabos. These propell him into the mainstream, where skids hear his weird 2 Chainz language and try to emulate him. An army of 2 Chainz. A Million Chainz. Also he says he's a fucking example of a fucking example. Word up.

11. In Town (Feat. Mike Posner)
I couldn't decide whether Posner was male or female, but I guess he's a dude. Doesn't sound like it. Another terrible slow track, and Titty Boi says he wants to lick up a girl's squirt. Eww 2 Chainz.

12. Ghetto Dreams (Feat. Scarface & John Legend)
There's three terrible artists on here! Wow, Titty Boi outdid himself I guess! This song was disgusting as fuck.

13. Wut We Doin (Feat. Cap.1)
2 Chainz forgets what he's doin. He's gettin to it. Gettin to it. I don't want to listen to this anymore. Cap.1 is actually just a second 2 Chainz I think.

Rating: -10/10

Best Tracks: Birthday Song, No Lie

There was no fucking way I was listening to the bonus tracks. Fuck that. Anyways, 2 Chainz is now worse in my eyes than he was before. That's how bad this shit was. I hate 2 Chainz. Fuck 2 Chainz.

No comments:

Post a Comment